Wednesday 10 April 2019

Five Minutes of Fame with Paul Rose

You may remember that last July we had a BBC film crew at Pry House Farm who were making a programme about the Yorkshire Dales


The programme is called Yorkshire Dales with Paul Rose, a series of three, half hour episodes featuring Wensleydale, Swaledale and Wharfedale

The Swaledale episode was aired on BBC1 last Monday.  It is available on iplayer for a few weeks and will be repeated on BBC 2 in May (provisional date 25th May 2018).

 I was so apprehensive about seeing (and hearing!) myself on t.v. but I needn't have worried.  The BBC did a wonderful job of presenting me, the farm, the dale and its residents at their very best.


It was great seeing the end result of the day we spent with the producer and the cameramen.
Seeing the farm from the air, seeing our beautiful hay meadows full of flower, seeing Chris and Paul Rose leading the hay in and stacking it into the cowus by our house is something I'll never forget.  I hope you are able to see the programme too.

No comments:

Post a Comment