Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas at Pry House Farm

We've had a brilliant Christmas weekend with a house full of family and friends.  It all starts on Christmas Eve when Muker Silver Band come and play carols.  To me it heralds the start of Christmas. The photo was taken last December, no snow this year just rain and gale force wind!  This year my family arrived in time to hear them play and then it was off to Keld Lodge for mulled wine and lots of Christmas cheer.  There were ten of us for Christmas lunch and then later Chris' family joined us for tea.  Today, Boxing Day, my brother and his family arrived so we have had quite a house full.  Everyone has gone home now and the house seems quiet.  Tonight I'll be curled up by the fire with my feet up, a box of chocolates and a bottle of Baileys for company.  Perfect!
Hope you have all enjoyed the holidays as much as we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment